Sunday, December 13, 2009

White Elephant

My family came together this afternoon for our annual white elephant gift exchange and we had a blast. My brother put together a slide show presentation using the photos from my daughter's wedding and it was so cute. It was about a frog named frogger. And this year was really unusual. One of my sons was unable to be home this year because he has finals tomorrow at Texas A&M so we set up a web cam and he played the game with us. He ended up with a Cowboy tee shirt that no one wanted after the Cowboys lost again today. I snagged a bag of goodies from Hawaii including some real expensive coffee and a turtle made out of a coconut. Pretty cool, huh. And the gift that was stolen the most was a tee shirt that said "I came to the Patterson Christmas party and all I got was this stupid shirt!" LOL Loved that one. My daughter-in-law got that one. Perfect white elephant gift. Can't wait until the next one.

Still trying to get into the habit of blogging. Not doing so great but this is an improvement.

D

No comments: